about 1 year ago
Here's how to get started with the AWS Artificial Intelligence Hackathon! The submission period opens on August 8, 2018 and ends November 7, 2018, at 5pm ET.
How to Get Started:
- Step 1 - Create an account on AWS.
- Step 2 - Review the rules. Thoroughly read the competition rules to ensure your submission complies.
- Step 3 - Learn about machine learning and serverless from AWS with documentation here in resources and consider inspiration on how to get started.
- Step 4 - Build! Create or add intelligence to an existing project. Shoot your demo video that demonstrates your project in action. Prepare a written summary of your application and what it does.
- Step 5 - Provide a way to access your project for judging and testing. Include a link to your repo hosting the AWS ML service code and all deployment files and testing instructions needed for testing your project. (The Github or BitBucket code repository may be public or private. If the repository is private, share access with firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Step 6 - Submit your project on awsai.devpost.com before November 7th at 5pm ET and be sure to share the links to access to the repo and the deployment files.
- Optional (but recommended): Form a team. Thinking about buddying up? Visit the participants page to find and meet teammates. You can see who else is looking for a teammate, check out what’s in their portfolio, and send them a message to connect. Consider signing up for the competition Slack channel, too, where you can also meet and chat with other hackers.
We’re looking forward to seeing the intelligent apps that you build and sharing them with the greater developer communities!